Sunday, November 9, 2008

#Delicious 13

Delicious...that is taking it too far, interesting perhaps?? Went to Christine McKenzie's (YPLS) delicious tags and found a list of the 100 most viewed web 2.0 sites (movers 2.0) which was intersting and of course there were no surprises for me, having a teenage boy I can confirm that the most viewed site is Youtube, the xbox which was fried in the recent power surge has hardly been missed. I will definately go back to this site as I found one called podomatic...which looked interesting....I can only assume if these sites are popular there must be a reason and I must take a closer look...Still confused about the usefulness, I know delicious has been used at Brimbank to index useful sites, but I still find it confusing the you-tube explaination helped as it clearly demonstrated how the tags are a way of categorizing your favourite/useful sites ???...must go Christmas is coming....http://www.shockwave-sound.com/sound-effects/christmas%20sounds/ghost-bells.wav

No comments: